MISSION : Build. Create. Succeed.
VISION : Our Vision is to Build partnerships, Create opportunities, and prepare students to Succeed in life.
BELIEFS : Blount County Schools' students, faculty, and staff believe that:
- Education is a partnership among schools, families, and communities.
- Our schools should be safe and positive learning environments.
- Quality instruction provides students the opportunity to learn.
- Students should be actively engaged in the learning process.
- Education should lead students to set goals, develop a vision for their future, and become productive citizens.
- We must respond to identified needs for improvement.
Click to watch a short video explaining the changes!
Click here to view important information about the Alabama Literacy Act and what it means for your K-3 student.
The board of education offices are now located in the Frank J. Green building.