Summer School Form
Register for Summer Camps HERE.
"...for the past decade we have allowed assessment and accountability to consume our focus and [...] we are programmed to go there first when decisions impacting public education are considered. The new reality is we are moving away from that model to one with a focus on teaching and learning...." --Dr. Thomas R. Bice, State Superintendent of Education
Alabama College and Career Readiness Standards
Parent Link to College and Career Readiness Standards
Blount County Board of Education
The mission of Blount County Schools is to create lifelong learners by providing quality education and meeting the needs of all students.
Blount County Schools will work closely with students, staff, families, and community stakeholders to prepare responsible citizens ready to succeed in an ever-changing global society.
We believe that...
• Learning should be the primary focus of our schools.
• All students can learn when provided with quality instruction.
• Students should be actively engaged in the learning process.
• Our schools should be safe and positive learning environments.
• We must commit ourselves to continuous improvement.
• Education is a partnership among schools, families, and communities.
Click on the logo below to check your employee email.
For slower connections, try the lightweight version at http://mail.webmail.us/mailbeta/mobile/.
Download the Webmail User Guide